profile
the girl next door


SALLY HERE
My first cry was heard on 30 NOV .
I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make I look kiddish most of the time.

Pastentries
Turn back our memories

you're on your way

scream out loud

Friday, September 21, 2012
This world scares me .this world shows me how cruel reality is
you know happy ending doesn't last long for me and i dunno why
i dun care if u're reading this or what im so fucking upset
baby yeah you may talk to me .make me laugh and say the sweetest things
but how many girls are you doing that to ?
im speechless for your action and your attitude.
but baby i love you i love you for who you are
maybe you don' t even care about me
maybe you don't even care how i feel
im hurt can't you see ?
you make me feel unsecured

i miss you
where have the times gone ,baby its all wrong
where are the plans we made for two ?


(back to the top.)