|
profile
the girl next door ![]() SALLY HERE I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make I look kiddish most of the time. |
Pastentries
Turn back our memories
JANUARY2010 | FEBRUARY2010 MARCH2010 | APRIL2010 MAY2010 | JUNE2010 JULY2010 | AUGUST2010 SEPTEMBER2010 | OCTOBER2010 NOVEMBER2010 | DECEMBER2010 JANUARY2011 | FEBRUARY2011 MARCH2011 | APRIL2011 MAY2011 | JUNE2011 JULY2011 | AUGUST2011 Tiktok
Music is my SAVIOUR |
affiliates
you're on your way |
dream catchers
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
new year is approaching yes school reopening tmr
n im not even ready for a shit .
to be honest i hate my school i hate everything in my school
what to do ? i just have to endures 2 more years waiting for my graduation
There's so much that I want to say, but nothing comes out.
cause it always end up to one thing my words just blow away ,and i just cant think any right words to say
its been a disaster for me for the past few weeks
never knew tat things would ever messed up in this way .
as they say, all good things come to an end. It has become more of a chore instead of a passion so I guess it was a signal that it was time this union come to an end. So I guess this is it.
I want so much out of life. Feels like someone is pressing hard against me . To the point i can't even speak but just stare at things around me , See how people live their life, wonder how they feel, are they happy or sad. Do they know their purpose in life? Or are they just living their life waiting for death to come. And just earn as much money as they can to survive. Are they in pain? Are they suffocating like me? Seems to me I'm like a doll, a puppet being control by the one who raise me, Choices they make to mold me into something I don't wanna be. I'm holding a scissors trying to cut the strings while their strong and firm hand grabs me until I can't move but twitch, I'm a puppet who wants to be free and won't stop till I'm where I want to be.
tomorrow 's a different day
no one would ever predict wat would happen tmr exp God duh ofcourse .
i would nva eva want to expect anything or something for tomorrow
cause after what i had been through all this year i realized the more you expect the things u wanted ,eventually u come to disappointment when its not perfect or its just dun go the way u want
so everytime i tell myself :dun worry ,im used to disappointment .sometimes i dun even buy that to console myself
i dun live for someone neither is something or anything
i live for myself
i started not to trust people easily
some people would betray u for money or even for some benefit
i remembered i used to tell one of my dearest kin about my secret yet she betrayed me to salvaged her stupid relationship n ruined mine .
stupid . for me god is the only one who i could trust n eventually he would always be there for me wheneva i was in trouble thanks
im in love with dream catchers ,anyone any idea where to buy tat ?pls pm me in fb thanks
