|
profile
the girl next door ![]() SALLY HERE I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make I look kiddish most of the time. |
Pastentries
Turn back our memories
JANUARY2010 | FEBRUARY2010 MARCH2010 | APRIL2010 MAY2010 | JUNE2010 JULY2010 | AUGUST2010 SEPTEMBER2010 | OCTOBER2010 NOVEMBER2010 | DECEMBER2010 JANUARY2011 | FEBRUARY2011 MARCH2011 | APRIL2011 MAY2011 | JUNE2011 JULY2011 | AUGUST2011 Tiktok
Music is my SAVIOUR |
affiliates
you're on your way |
lights OFF
Wednesday, December 14, 2011

"I don't think feelings change, nor people, I think situations do. I know that it's possible to dislike someone after loving them so much or to love someone after feeling so much hate towards them but, it's not because people change, it's because it's not the same. It's because something made you think differently, something opened your eyes. Something caused you to see everything the way it is is at last. It's like days. Days can be cloudy, or days can be sunny. Days don't change, the weather does. And nothing can play a part in that or fix it, they can just let it be."
