|
profile
the girl next door ![]() SALLY HERE I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make I look kiddish most of the time. |
Pastentries
Turn back our memories
JANUARY2010 | FEBRUARY2010 MARCH2010 | APRIL2010 MAY2010 | JUNE2010 JULY2010 | AUGUST2010 SEPTEMBER2010 | OCTOBER2010 NOVEMBER2010 | DECEMBER2010 JANUARY2011 | FEBRUARY2011 MARCH2011 | APRIL2011 MAY2011 | JUNE2011 JULY2011 | AUGUST2011 Tiktok
Music is my SAVIOUR |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Hiding away
Saturday, April 23, 2011

okay a post of frustration
Tis days are ain't my day.got fucked up actually
I knew something was coming .I sense it .No wonder I felt so emotional.
whole weeks was like problems to problems just keeps
coming up.
Its like people keep trowing stone at u at once.and u
cant avoid it not even one of it
I tried my best to solve it bt things just get more
complicated then i think.FML
I kept praying talking to GOD to help me through.
walking alone talking in my heart just bt kinda afraid walking
pass people,thy would think somethings wrong with me.
so I decided to watch harry potter and cartoons cause its
make me felt better.
smoothe me down much better i guess ahh..bt it dun last
for long.
I felt awful.I felt things wasn't rite
I left the keys outside my house.
I accidently cut my hand
I feel like thing isn't working out no matter how hard i tried.
I did my best bt it just wont cheer me up so i decided to
stare at the moon
and the stars cause it reminds me of you---banana
I had enough .Im exhausted just let me go
for what i can do than this .
I NOE im gonna blow.
there is no cliff for me to jump to feel better.there is no
private place that i can go to let everything out
place where only i noe is to the BEACH ..
bt i have no transport to go there.
there is no place to let me shout and
let everything out .
all i have is my cluttered room.the place where
i could cry and cry like a cry baby .
yes i admit im weak inside.but we all
have that right ?just that our tolerants levels are different
bt we r still human in the end .we get
tired and troubles still chase after you.
and there u r again .down .Thats life.
i get used to it.
some secrets need to be kept
some stories should never be told
some reason shouldn't be understood
they might just turn ur blood cold .
who needs all the chances and answer ?
girl,its DANGEROUS to know
I never meant to hurt anyone
I dun need u like you dun nid me
what poker face are u hiding ur bck ?
what card r u holding ?
thankiew guys for cheering me up
