|
profile
the girl next door ![]() SALLY HERE I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make I look kiddish most of the time. |
Pastentries
Turn back our memories
JANUARY2010 | FEBRUARY2010 MARCH2010 | APRIL2010 MAY2010 | JUNE2010 JULY2010 | AUGUST2010 SEPTEMBER2010 | OCTOBER2010 NOVEMBER2010 | DECEMBER2010 JANUARY2011 | FEBRUARY2011 MARCH2011 | APRIL2011 MAY2011 | JUNE2011 JULY2011 | AUGUST2011 Tiktok
Music is my SAVIOUR |
affiliates
you're on your way |
banana avalanche
Monday, April 4, 2011

A friend is someone who is always there,
A friend is someone who will always care,
A friend is someone who lends you a shoulder to cry on,
A friend is someone who listens to you (even if you go on and on)
A friend is someone who loves you for who you are,
A friend is someone who treats you just like family
A friend is someone who is there to give you hugs and tell you it's alright when something bad happens
A friend is someone who puts up with you always talking about the guy you like (even when they are tired of hearing about him) just because it makes you happy
A Best friend is all of the above and much much more,
A friend will never forget you even after you are gone.
thats you ! birthdAY girl♥
"Count your life by smiles, not tears,
Count your age by friends, not years."
LEE JIA XIN !
誕生日おめでとう
happy birthday and
幸せな記念日 happy anniversary =]
I may not be able to celebrate your birthday
with you tis year so im wishing you
a vry happy birthday to YOU in my bloggie !
hope u enjoy ur birthday n ur holiday ^^
pls take care okay ~
thanks for everything
I made a birthday card for u <3
xoxo strawberry
