|
profile
the girl next door ![]() SALLY HERE I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make I look kiddish most of the time. |
Pastentries
Turn back our memories
JANUARY2010 | FEBRUARY2010 MARCH2010 | APRIL2010 MAY2010 | JUNE2010 JULY2010 | AUGUST2010 SEPTEMBER2010 | OCTOBER2010 NOVEMBER2010 | DECEMBER2010 JANUARY2011 | FEBRUARY2011 MARCH2011 | APRIL2011 MAY2011 | JUNE2011 JULY2011 | AUGUST2011 Tiktok
Music is my SAVIOUR |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Saturday, September 18, 2010

I remember years ago
someone told me i should take
caution when it comes to love
i did, i did
and you were strong and i was not
my illusion, my mistake
i was careless, i forgot
i did
and now when all is done
there is nothing to say
you have gone and so effortlessly
you have won
you can go ahead tell them
tell them all i know now
shout it from the roof top
write it on the sky love
all we had is gone now
tell them i was happy
and my heart is broken
all my scars are open
tell them what i hoped would be
impossible
Falling out of love is hard
Falling for betrayal is worst
broken trust and broken hearts
I know
thinking all you need is there
building faith on love is worst
empty promises will wear
I know
and know when all is gone
there is nothing to say
and if you're done with embarrassing me
on your own you can go ahead tell them
Im totally desperate and dissapointed
