|
profile
the girl next door ![]() SALLY HERE I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make I look kiddish most of the time. |
Pastentries
Turn back our memories
JANUARY2010 | FEBRUARY2010 MARCH2010 | APRIL2010 MAY2010 | JUNE2010 JULY2010 | AUGUST2010 SEPTEMBER2010 | OCTOBER2010 NOVEMBER2010 | DECEMBER2010 JANUARY2011 | FEBRUARY2011 MARCH2011 | APRIL2011 MAY2011 | JUNE2011 JULY2011 | AUGUST2011 Tiktok
Music is my SAVIOUR |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Friday, July 9, 2010

Sometimes i just have to walk away...and not look back
IM SICK OF YOU EDI
A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the fake smile...
Do u noe how I FELT?
IF U ALREADY NOE WHO IS HIM Y U STILL ACT LIKE IDIOTIC,INNOCENT?!
YOU PROMISE UR LIPS WILL SEALED
BT U BETRAYED ME
HEY
You don't know the situation, so pls shut up
STOP acting like u noe everyting
DO U NOE
Pretending not to care but actually wanting to cry
I was in a great mood~
Why did you just have to F*CK it up?
Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect...
It means that you've decided to look beyond the brightside?!
WHY DUN U UNDERSTAND
I want u to be HAPPY even if I gt HURT
you belong with ME♥
GRANDPA,HAPPY BDAY FIRST YA =)
YEYE, I MISS YOU
DRINK MORE WATER N TAKE CARE K
GIRLS ,C U ON SUNDAY YEAH !!
XOXO♥
