|
profile
the girl next door ![]() SALLY HERE I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make I look kiddish most of the time. |
Pastentries
Turn back our memories
JANUARY2010 | FEBRUARY2010 MARCH2010 | APRIL2010 MAY2010 | JUNE2010 JULY2010 | AUGUST2010 SEPTEMBER2010 | OCTOBER2010 NOVEMBER2010 | DECEMBER2010 JANUARY2011 | FEBRUARY2011 MARCH2011 | APRIL2011 MAY2011 | JUNE2011 JULY2011 | AUGUST2011 Tiktok
Music is my SAVIOUR |
affiliates
you're on your way |
SHUT UP N KISS ME
Wednesday, June 16, 2010

You’re too loud, I’m so hyper
On paper we’re a disaster
And I’m driving you crazy
It’s my little game
I push you, and you push back
Two opposites so alike that
Everyday’s a roller coaster
I’m a bump you’ll never get over
This love -hate relationship
You say you can’t handle it
But there’s no way to stop this now
So shut up and kiss me
KICK ~ SCREAM call it quits
But your just so full of it
Cuz it’s too late, to close your mouth
Shut up and kiss me
So shut up!!
I call you and you pick up
I tell you how much I’m in love
I’m laughing and you get mad
It’s my little game
Go ahead now, admit it
You like your world with me in it=)
