|
profile
the girl next door ![]() SALLY HERE I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make I look kiddish most of the time. |
Pastentries
Turn back our memories
JANUARY2010 | FEBRUARY2010 MARCH2010 | APRIL2010 MAY2010 | JUNE2010 JULY2010 | AUGUST2010 SEPTEMBER2010 | OCTOBER2010 NOVEMBER2010 | DECEMBER2010 JANUARY2011 | FEBRUARY2011 MARCH2011 | APRIL2011 MAY2011 | JUNE2011 JULY2011 | AUGUST2011 Tiktok
Music is my SAVIOUR |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Saturday, May 15, 2010



(Profile)
Name: 김범 / Kim Bum
Real Name: 김상범 / Kim Sang Bum
Profession: Actor, model, and singer
Birthdate: 1989-Jul-07
Height: 181cm
Weight: 63kg
Star sign: Cancer
Talent agency: EYAGI Entertainment
Family: Younger sister, brother, and cousin/singer Jini
(TV Shows)
The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry (MBC, 2010)
High Kick Through The Roof (MBC, 2009) cameo
Dream (SBS, 2009)
Boys Before Flowers (KBS2, 2009)
East of Eden (MBC, 2008)
Unstoppable High Kick (MBC, 2006)
Outrageous Women (MBC, 2006)
(Movies)
Emergency (2009)
Gosa/The Story (2008)
I Like It Hot (2008)
(Endorsements)
Bon.I.F (2009, with Kim So Eun)
Maxim Coffee (2009, with Seo Woo)
Samsung Anycall: Haptic Pop (2009, with Kim Joon & Kim Hyun Joong)
It's Skin Cosmetics (2009)
Samsung Anycall Bodyguard (2009, with Kim So Eun)
Hanbul Cosmetics (2009)
T.I For Men (2009)
LG Telecom: Teenring (2009, with Lee Min Ho & Koo Hye Sun)
Spris (2009, with Go Ah Ra)
KTF SHOW: Show Al Game (2008, with Shim Eun Kyung)
Ottogi Ramyeon (2007)
Jindo P.S.1 (2007)
Crown Vic: Big Pie (2007, with Kim Hye Sung & Park Min Young)
KTF (2006)
Recognition
2009 SBS Drama Awards: New Star Award (Dream)
2008 Korean Drama Festival: Netizen
admired him alot ^^
jia you ya ~ i will always support you
