profile
the girl next door


SALLY HERE
My first cry was heard on 30 NOV .
I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make I look kiddish most of the time.

Pastentries
Turn back our memories

you're on your way

scream out loud

Thursday, April 29, 2010
HELLO ~ im watching LITTLE NYONYA now =]
IM have a feeling wanna cry
bt i told myself nt to CRY
Tis show remind me of POPO
we watch tis show together..
we laugh n JOKED HAPPILY
haiz ..
REST IN PEACE=)
I LOVE U
I MISS U
I MISS UR NAGGING
I MISS UR FRIED EGG
I MISS UR EVERYTHING
THANKS FOR TAKING CARE OF ME
WHN IM SAD OR ANYTHING U N YEYE R ALWAYS THERE FOR ME
I MISS U ALOT =(


last year i took an examination at SG SUNTEC CITY
N I PASS THE EXAM
I WAS WONDERING SHOULD I STUDY AT SG ?
BT AT LAST I GIF UP TAT CHANCE TO STUDY AT THERE ..
IM ABIT REGRET NOW =(

miss u all <3


(back to the top.)