profile
the girl next door


SALLY HERE
My first cry was heard on 30 NOV .
I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make I look kiddish most of the time.

Pastentries
Turn back our memories

you're on your way

scream out loud

Never knew i needed
Monday, March 15, 2010


For the way you changed my plans
For being the perfect distraction
for the way you took the idea that i have
Of everything that i wanted to have
N made me see there was something missing
For the ending of my first begin
N for the rare and unexpected friend
for the way you're something that i never choose
but at the same time something i don't wanna lose
and never wanna be without ever again

you're the best thing i never knew i needed
so when you were here i had no idea
you're the best thing i never knew i needed
so now it's so clear i need you here always


(back to the top.)