profile
the girl next door


SALLY HERE
My first cry was heard on 30 NOV .
I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make I look kiddish most of the time.

Pastentries
Turn back our memories

you're on your way

scream out loud

moments we had
Wednesday, March 17, 2010

back to my childhood ~
LIFE in PEI HWA ...


19/7/08 i met u in the hall,we started to chat n chat XD n ofcourse
one bottle of tinge cause too thirsty liao ^^
from tat days onwards we already became BFF...

1/11/o8 u n my friends celebrated my bday _thanks ..

4/11/08 we had a craziest day in skull..

12/11/o8 u came my aunt s hse n PLAY PLAY xD...

2009__________our 500 date..
30/11/09 my bday ,u n hui hui celebrated it for me thanks agn ...

do u still remember ?



BEE,i lost the blog account ...
can u tell me the password agn ..
sry im very forgetful...

BEE vs CHERISH ..
OUR xD..
28 blecks 4va..




(back to the top.)