|
profile
the girl next door ![]() SALLY HERE I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make I look kiddish most of the time. |
Pastentries
Turn back our memories
JANUARY2010 | FEBRUARY2010 MARCH2010 | APRIL2010 MAY2010 | JUNE2010 JULY2010 | AUGUST2010 SEPTEMBER2010 | OCTOBER2010 NOVEMBER2010 | DECEMBER2010 JANUARY2011 | FEBRUARY2011 MARCH2011 | APRIL2011 MAY2011 | JUNE2011 JULY2011 | AUGUST2011 Tiktok
Music is my SAVIOUR |
affiliates
you're on your way |
CHIP n DALE
Friday, March 5, 2010

..
im fine dun worry about me ...
the CLOVER TAT U GAVE me last year i had been keeping it ..
all the memories we must erase it frm my mind ...
All this time I was wasting my timeHoping you would come around
And all you do is let me down
bt tis time i wont wait for u anymore ..
cause I figured you out
theres no more CHANCES ...
n i just reali wanna say
I MISS U ALOT...
hope u enjoy travel in SHANGHAI ..
n ur SPM results ..
hope u can pass ur results ..
n study in ur DREAM school..
TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC...
the last of 69+30 of CHIP n DALE
