|
profile
the girl next door ![]() SALLY HERE I have an absolutely sweet tooth and I like chocolates and candy floss although they make I look kiddish most of the time. |
Pastentries
Turn back our memories
JANUARY2010 | FEBRUARY2010 MARCH2010 | APRIL2010 MAY2010 | JUNE2010 JULY2010 | AUGUST2010 SEPTEMBER2010 | OCTOBER2010 NOVEMBER2010 | DECEMBER2010 JANUARY2011 | FEBRUARY2011 MARCH2011 | APRIL2011 MAY2011 | JUNE2011 JULY2011 | AUGUST2011 Tiktok
Music is my SAVIOUR |
affiliates
you're on your way |
I THK IM IN LOVE xD
Thursday, December 24, 2009
'... mayb you dont know it...but whenever im by your side, whenever its the most perfect feeling... i cud never
want anything more or ask for anything more...
want anything more or ask for anything more...
all i want for xmas is
you to be mine... for as long as we live....
you and you alone....
i have a desire only you can satisfy...
the happiness only you can give
the tears of joy only u can bring
the laughter only you can trigger
the warmth smile only you can give
the perfect feeling even just beside u.
you gave me such an experience
no 1 can ever give.... "
even though is my ex ....
merry xmas ...
